(V.14.05.18) COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
If you have a complaint, please contact the person dealing with your case - preferably in writing or by email with full details of your complaint setting out :-
- What you think we got wrong
- What you seek to achieve as a result of your complaint
You should explain in your letter why you were still not satisfied. A review may involve :-
- The complaint Handler reviewing their decision.
- Another Handler reviewing the complaint.
- Independent mediation. We will let you know how long this process will take and what will be involved.
If you remain dissatisfied, you may contact the Legal Ombudsman
- By post at Edward House, Quay Place, Birmingham B1 2RA
- By telephone 0300 555 0333
Alternative complaints bodies can deal with complaints about legal services should both you and this firm so wish.
Last Updated: Thursday 25th April 2019
FIND OUT MORE