1. Your personal data - what is it?
The right to request a copy of your personal data which Dale and Co holds about you;
- The right to request that Dale and Co corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Dale and Co to retain such data;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability)
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Last Updated: Tuesday 18th June 2019
FIND OUT MORE